v7.47, D2007, DevEx 2011 – cannot install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jacek
    Participant

Windows 7 64 bit, D2007 Pro, AC v7.47, DevEx 2011 1.5, TNT (the latest free)

sDefs.ini

Code:
    {$DEFINE DEVEX2011} // DevExpress, LookAndFeel.NativeStyle property must be False
    {.$DEFINE DEVEX6} // Old version of DevExpress components, earlier than v2011

{$DEFINE USEPNG} // Support of TPngImageList from PngComponents

{$DEFINE TNTUNICODE} // Enable Unicode support by TntControls

// >> 3rdparty support finish >>

When I attempt to compile acnt2007_R.bpl I get the error:

[DCC Error] sThirdParty.pas(27): F1026 File not found: 'acLFPainte_r.dcu'

I correct acLFPainte_r to acLFPainter and now I get:

[DCC Warning] sToolBar.pas(297): W1044 Suspicious typecast of TCaption to PWideChar

[DCC Warning] sCurrEdit.pas(149): W1000 Symbol 'NewStr' is deprecated

[DCC Warning] sCurrEdit.pas(164): W1000 Symbol 'DisposeStr' is deprecated

[DCC Warning] sCurrEdit.pas(239): W1000 Symbol 'AssignStr' is deprecated

[DCC Warning] acDials.pas(411): W1036 Variable 'b' might not have been initialized

[DCC Warning] acDials.pas(1619): W1036 Variable 'iTitleIndex' might not have been initialized

[DCC Error] sLabel.pas(988): E2250 There is no overloaded version of 'WriteTextEx' that can be called with these arguments

[DCC Error] sCommonData.pas(8): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'sLabel.pas'

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Jacek

Support
    Keymaster

Hello

I'm sorry for a trouble.

Please open the sThirdParty.pas file and change “acLFPainte_r” to “acLFPainter”.

I can't say why “_” is there, all files are updated now.

Jacek
    Participant

I've already corrected it and it didn't help. If I exclude TNT ({.$DEFINE TNTUNICODE}) it installs correct. But with TNT definition enabled I get errors:

[DCC Error] sLabel.pas(988): E2250 There is no overloaded version of 'WriteTextEx' that can be called with these arguments

[DCC Error] sCommonData.pas(8): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'sLabel.pas'

Kindest regards,

Jacek

Support
    Keymaster

Try this changed file please.

Jacek
    Participant

[DCC Error] acntUtils.pas(1296): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'Tnt_GetCurrentDirectoryW'

Tnt_SetCurrentDirectoryW is declared and implemented but Tnt_GetCurrentDirectoryW doesn't. I'm using quite old version from the end of 2005 and maybe here is the problem…

Kindest regards,

Jacek

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.