DrawNonClientArea Question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TAZ
    Participant

This is not really a problem, but it would be nice if this was possible.

When you set Skin Provider DrawNonClientArea to false, that forms border reverts to the standard Windows form border. I like this ability to set this to true/false when the application is running.

Is it possible to set dialogs such as open dialog, message dialog, etc.equivalent for DrawNonClientArea to true/false. I do not want set skin manager active to false.

Surely this ability is buried somewhere in your code.

Thanks.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello

The TsSkinManager.Options.DrawNonClientArea property will be added in the v13.03

TAZ
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Hello

The TsSkinManager.Options.DrawNonClientArea property will be added in the v13.03

Thank you.

Is there a possibility that this could be added to version 12? With version 13 still in BETA I am always leary to use it in releases.

Support
    Keymaster

I can't say if new stable version will be released. Big changes required in the v12 for implementing this feature.

I'm planning to publish v13 stable as soon as possible.

TAZ
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

I can't say if new stable version will be released. Big changes required in the v12 for implementing this feature.

I'm planning to publish v13 stable as soon as possible.

Thanks. Don't rush it too quickly. As always very impressed with the new features and quick fixes.

TAZ
    Participant
    'TAZ' wrote:

Thanks. Don't rush it too quickly. As always very impressed with the new features and quick fixes.

I appreciate the new feature.

Is there anyway to improve it?

When you call up the dialog or message box, the non-client area appears momentarily as skinned then it becomes non skinned. Can you prevent the dialog from showing until it has completed this operation?

Thanks.

Support
    Keymaster

Yes, behavior of this new feature will be improved in the v13.04 soon.

TAZ
    Participant

Fixed. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.