Font scaling not working for TsListView

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cypheros
    Participant

If I change font size from 100% to 200% in Windows 10 (display settings), the font size of a TsListView is not adapted like the other components.

100%:

[attachment=8257:100%.PNG]

200%:

[attachment=8258:200%.PNG]

Sample project is attached.

TAZ
    Participant

Based on your inventory of components in your demo, the skin manager is missing?

unit Unit2;

interface

uses

Winapi.Windows, Winapi.Messages, System.SysUtils, System.Variants, System.Classes, Vcl.Graphics,

Vcl.Controls, Vcl.Forms, Vcl.Dialogs, Vcl.ExtCtrls, sPanel, Vcl.ComCtrls, sListView, sSplitter, sTreeView;

type

TForm2 = class(TForm)

sTreeView1: TsTreeView;

sSplitter1: TsSplitter;

sListView1: TsListView;

GapPanel: TsPanel;

BottomPanel: TsPanel;

private

{ Private-Deklarationen }

public

{ Public-Deklarationen }

end;

var

Form2: TForm2;

implementation

{$R *.dfm}

end.

cypheros
    Participant

Yes, Skinmanager and Skinprovider are missing as it makes no difference.

After some further tests, it seams the problem appears also with the TListView. So the bug has to be in the Embarcadero code or in Windows 10.

TAZ
    Participant

So I guess what you are talking about is changing the font size of the operating system instead of using the scaling mode on the skin manager.

You are missing out on the ability for the skin manager scaling mode to handle scaling instead of changing the system font size.

Look at the Skin Demo.

• Change to “Examples of components”.[*]Click on “Listview”.[*]In the title area, select 200% or any the scaling mode sizes.[*]Listview font size adjusts based on the scaling mode size.

It takes a little while to master coding for this, but the end result is great.

cypheros
    Participant

Thanks for the informations. As I was using Delphi 10 and Alphaskins 10.x in the past, now I've updated to Delphi 10.2 and Alphaskins 12. This is causing more problems as I expected.

I will look into the new Skinmanager properties. Thanks for your support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.