TsTitleBar Hints

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scurra
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to show hints to my buttons in a TsTitleBar. I set the hint property of my TacTitleBarItem to, e. g. 'This is a hint', and I set the ShowHint property to true. Unfortunately, hints are not shown. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I am using Version 10.13 with Delphi XE.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello!

The ShowHint property of this form must be True, try it, please.

Scurra
    Participant

Thank you, that worked.

But there is another problem with the hint: The hint is separated from the cursor by around one cursor height. I would prefer the hint to be at or right beside the cursor position. Is there a possiblity to change properties like the position of the hint? For example, I also want the hint to instantaneously appear as the cursor enters the button. At the moment, there is a short time interval in which the hint does not show after entering the button and the hint does not show instantaneously. (I do not need a different skin for the hint).

Is there a documentation beside the tutorial on the website where I can get some information about the hints if items of TsTitleBar?

Support
    Keymaster

I will improve this positioning of standard hints in the nearest release.

These hints are not described in the tutorials.

TAZ
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

I will improve this positioning of standard hints in the nearest release.

These hints are not described in the tutorials.

I have attached a project. I too am having problems getting hints to show on the title bar. I set the form showhint to true as stated above. What am I do wrong.

Support
    Keymaster

Thank you for the demo, this issue will be solved in the nearest release.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.