Problems using TsLabel with a different SkinSection

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

I'm currently using some TsLabels to display read-only text in a more prominent way. I changed their SkinSection property to be EDIT because I like how it looks. However, I don't want to use actual TsEdit controls because I don't want users to be able to click and focus them.

The only problem is that with certain skins, the font color is really hard (or sometimes impossible) to read. Refer to the picture below using the Android OS skin. You can also see this with skins like Aluminium, AutumnSky, Moonlight, and several others. Note that this is with the latest 8.31 beta build.

I haven't looked at the source code, but it looks like these TsLabels are correctly drawing their background using the SkinSection, but drawing the text itself in the standard TsLabel font and ignoring the SkinSection.

sbFUopu.png

Support
    Keymaster

Hello!

I'll try improve it in the nearest release.

Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

We're still seeing this issue. We're running one of the latest versions as well (8.48).

Support
    Keymaster

Hello!

Could you show me an example with this issue, please?

Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

Of course, I've attached a simple program demonstrating the problem.

The Android OS skin looks like it was fixed, but there are several skins still suffering from this problem:

Aluminium

iOS dark

iOS4

LikeOperaStyle

Pulsar

Smoky

Subway

Vista

Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you for fixing this. After downloading the latest version I noticed this issue has now been resolved for all skins I tested.

We continue to be impressed by this product. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.