TsMemo has no indicator of being disabled

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hamilton
    Participant

Hi,

I've noticed today that memos that are disabled look identical to memos that are not disabled. I observed it with several skins and believe the problem lies with the control rather than the skins themselves. I can give you a screen grab if you want but this should be easy to repro – put an edit, combobox, dateedit and memo on a form and set them all to be disabled – all the controls are 'greyed out' except the memo and the form looks inconsistent, which is about how my program appears right now 😉

EDIT: Actually I think the border is changing slightly but the background color does not, which is the essence of this report. Also it is worth noting that in my app I don't have text in the memo when it is disabled, which means the change to the text color is not an effective indicator.

Regards,

Hamilton

Support
    Keymaster

Just I have not a solution for the moment. I'm searching a way how to do that and I hope to find a solution soon.

widmh
    Participant

Yes, this is a trick one using D2007.

I create a dynamic form haveing a pagecontrol with the second page active & checkbox & memo as disabled.

But the checkbox is drawn as active.

[attachment=5762:Clip1.png]

Then I change to page 3 and go back again to page 2.

Now both disabled components checkbox & memo are drawn as disabled.

[attachment=5763:Clip2.png]

Just using the TsCheckbox will fix the issue….

Hp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.