Skin Specific Highlight Colors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

This isn't a big deal, but it appears that the default highlight colors used for selected text are the same regardless of what skin you're using. For some skins the highlight colors looks great, but for others they clash and look weird. I'm not sure how much work it would be, but I think it would be cool if the highlight colors were specifically themed to match each skin.

Here's an example of where the highlight colors just don't match:

Jeremy©JTECH
    Participant

I just noticed another issue, though I'm not sure whether it's a bug or whether it was designed this way. Regardless it's related to highlighted text so I decided to just add it to this thread. Again, refer to the screenshot:

It's obvious when the active control has something highlighted, but you can see for this particular skin that the unfocused controls don't show their highlighted text nearly as well. This is a skin-specific issue, as some skins show their highlighted items much better than others. My guess is that you are using the same standard colors to show active and inactive highlighted items, so for some skins it looks good and others it doesn't. My suggestion would be to make the colors used match the rest of the skin, and at least make it so they stand out from the surrounding control.

Thanks again for making an awesome product!

Support
    Keymaster

Not all standard controls can have the highlight color different from system. I'll be thinking about a solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.