Misael Contreras

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Misael Contreras
    Participant

Hi!

Event the colors of your box are fine because they are striking. But I suggest to you don't use those colors in your application. Hot colors tire the user view too fast. Form application you must use cold colors like gray.

in reply to: QR3 and OnMinimize Event Troubles #43629
    Misael Contreras
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Hello

Could you show me an example program where I can debug this problem?

You can solve this problem temporary if disable sSkinManager1.AnimEffects.Minimizing.Active property.

Maybe you haven't added standard controls to the ThirdParty list? Like TToolBar, TComboBox, etc…

Can you show a screenshot please? You have updated skins (*.asz-files)?

I can send you this version, write me to email please.

Hi.

I'm very glad for answer me.

1. Right now I don't have the source file. But its something like this.

(Note: form1 is the main form of the project)

… //Event onClick of start button

procedure Tform1.startClick(sender : Tobject)

begin

(…)

{Connect to DB, Verify user acount…}

Form2.show;

form1.close;

end;

Now, If I minimize the form2 don't minize all the application, just the form. So I added an event listener to the onMinize event and the listener sends a Message to minize the applicacion. All works ok untils this point. I minimize the application, after that, I make click on the taskbar of windows to restore my application and I got a Memory Access Exception. The application crashes.

I've fixed the program as you suggested me, disabling the OnMinimize animation.

2. About QR3. Yes I've added the QuickReport control set to the thirdparty components. After thant the program doesn't show the black bar on the toolbar of the QRpreview. Now throws an exception for wrong access memory. I've fixed this situation removing all the components in the thirdparty list and adding only the Tbutton component. But It is weird, don't you think so?

3. About the bad contrast in the combobox controls here is a picture. I'm using the Office 2007 blue. But I've tried with all the skins and the result is almost same.

My Skins are up to date. The problem begun at the AS 7.10 version. With older version the selected item was marked with blue background and white text. I hope you improve the constast of the colors.

Thak's for your support. I'like a lot your components.

by the way I'm uplading a suggestion for a new skin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)