Oconnel

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: TsListView font problem #50706
    Oconnel
    Participant

Hi again. No demo is necessary. Just open your own ac-demo, switch to Shell controls, and choose some skin with dark background, like Matrix. Screenshot:

sb0cb8.png

in reply to: v8.12 Huge problem with flat panels! #49651
    Oconnel
    Participant

I'm sorry, but this new unit doesn't solve all the problems that I have. Ok, I recorded some stuff, please watch it. It shows all my current problems with AC, problem with Panels, and two other problems that I don't mention yet – with windows focus and disappearing extended borders.

http://youtu.be/goUyKAsj2tY

00:01 – I'm showing two commented lines. If I don't force a form-resize this way the problem with extended borders occur.

00:21 – Showing form for the first time – works. This form is not freed, but it has Hide function in FormClose method. This form also have altered CreateParams so it can have taskbar button.

00:23 – Showing the problem.

00:29 – If I click on desktop and then on window itself -> borders are back (focus changed).

00:44 – Showing how form is working fine with altered sPanels.pas (my fix, not yours).

00:55 – Take notice of another problem. Both opened windows have focus! The Window below doesn't repaint it's titlebar and font is still white. Impossible to tell by common user which window is active.

01:04 – Now, I'm applying new sPanel.pas, and recompiling a project.

01:24 – Before compile, I restore forced form-resize to fix a extended borders problem.

02:04 – Problem with extended borders is now gone.

02:15 – You fixed a right-resize problem with close button panel, but when hidden panel shows up he is not fully visible. Only progress bar is.

02:24 – A real nightmare. Panels are now blocking controls repaint. I should mention that this is Frame inside window.

in reply to: v8.12 Huge problem with flat panels! #49640
    Oconnel
    Participant

Ok, I know where the problem is. Is in sPanel.pas. Changing this:

sqqahg.png

Into this:

11sntb4.png

is fixing all my problems with panels. And few other visibility problems as well. Please push this change into next release.

in reply to: v8.12 Small problem with popmenu items #49639
    Oconnel
    Participant

Yeah, but I need clean solution. Some of the skins have textures/gradient in popupmenu so getting single color is not what I want…

in reply to: v8.12 Small problem with popmenu items #49637
    Oconnel
    Participant

It cannot work. Because you are deleting AC skinning with FillRect. Result = proper item caption position, but broken skinning:

nwy7wk.png

in reply to: v8.12 Huge problem with flat panels! #49636
    Oconnel
    Participant

It doesn't work fully. It doesn't work on hidden panels. I show you what I mean:

http://youtu.be/0zXOmrSSLTg

As you see there is a huge hidden panel with progress bar. I hide him when he is not used. After resizing form and showing this panel again it's colors are out of any control. Updating skin section does nothing.

in reply to: v8.12 Huge problem with flat panels! #49635
    Oconnel
    Participant

Yes. It works. Temporary solution is better than nothing, thank you.

in reply to: 8.03 beta: TWebBrowser not skinned #49229
    Oconnel
    Participant

I confirm that problem. IE is not always skinned. Another problem is, when I hide horizontal scroll (only vertical one is visible in WebBrowser, overflow css) then AC is showing both scrollbars skinned.

in reply to: Form minimizing problem – AC 7.64 and higher #48606
    Oconnel
    Participant

You fix all problems, but there still is no minimize animation on Windows 7. Any chance it may work some day?

in reply to: Form minimizing problem – AC 7.64 and higher #48600
    Oconnel
    Participant

Today v7.67 was released. As usual I got e-mail message with link and password for the new build. But after unpacking, inside there is version 7.66 of the controls. Is that correct? Neverless, in version 7.66 minimizing forms is still not working correctly. Same as before minimizing just doesn't work (on Windows 7, but on Windows XP is fine). So, there are two options:

1. You put into archives older version (7.66, without the fix)

2. You forgot to change a version number, but… bug still exists even after attempted rapair.

in reply to: v.7.56 – problem with sComboBox.pas #47385
    Oconnel
    Participant

Border problem is an old one. Here is a pic from newest demo app:

juxyet.png

(sComboBoxEx have black border, which is ok)

in reply to: v.7.56 – problem with sComboBox.pas #47383
    Oconnel
    Participant

I have same problem in my project! What's worse, sometimes when adding new items (AddItem method) those items are not visible in combobox dropdown list! (some are visible, and some don't). In addition, if you are using dark skin, than border of drop down list is still white.

EDIT: To be more specific:

1. I have a combo (DropDownList mode), and I'm filling it with two options on FormCreate event. At runtime, only one of them is visible in the drop down list.

2. Second combo is placed in TsGroupBox (and TsGroupBox is placed on TsTabsheet). At runtime (if AC is active) this combo is not visible. But if I change active page tab to some other page, and than I return to the page where the combo is, the combo is visible again. Important. When form is showing, active page is not the one with that combo. Than I change page and combo is not visible.

in reply to: Problem with TPNGComponents? #41044
    Oconnel
    Participant

Thanks for information

Author
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)