SpeedTI

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Changing cursor in Button of TsComboEdit #68815
    SpeedTI
    Participant

I believe that each component should have the possibility to have its own cursor. In my case, the Edit cursor would be the default and for the button it would be the HandPoint cursor.
    Thank you.

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Changing cursor in Button of TsComboEdit #68799
    SpeedTI
    Participant

Hello Sir, is it possible to perform this test at this event for this component?

Thank You

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: suggestion #58998
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Hello

Standard event can't be changed, but you can try the OnPageChanging event which exists already:

Code:
    TacTabChangingEvent = procedure(Sender: TObject; NewPage: TsTabSheet; var AllowChange: Boolean) of object;

Thank you. It helps but not much. Is it possible to create an event that contains these parameters?

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Recurring problem #58786
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Do you mean a white strip under the combobox?

Is it possible to make a demo with such blinking?

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: MenuSupport of TSkinManager #58785
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Second popup menu is not skinned at all. Maybe that's the issue?

If menu is generated manually then you should add a skinning there:

sSkinManager1.SkinableMenus.HookPopupMenu(PopupMenu1,True);

This resolved the problem by being placed in the OnShow event of Form.

Thank you.

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Bug with Scale version 14.11 #58784
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'vsola' wrote:

Continuing, I did some more tests using some versions: 13.18, 14.07, 14.10 and 14.11. In all of them, the only one that did not present the problem was version 13.18. I use two monitors, and on my windows, in video settings -> ADJUST SCALE AND LAYOUT, I am using the value of 125%.

The problem only occurs from version 14, and if in the windows video settings, the scale is above 100% with automatic focus adjustment turned on. With these same settings, using version 13.18, the problem does not occur.

Delphi 2010

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Bug with Scale version 14.11 #58773
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'vsola' wrote:

The new version 14.11 is having problems with scale. I work with two monitors and one of the screen gets all distorted. On my notebook, it has no problems. The monitors drivers are set by default, and windows too, this is only occurring with this setting of 2 or more monitors. I already tested on other computers that use only 1 monitor and this problem does not happen.

In the TsSkinManager component, I have already changed the ScaleMode setting to sm100 and smAuto and did not resolve it.

Image attached.

Thank you.

Continuing, I did some more tests using some versions: 13.18, 14.07, 14.10 and 14.11. In all of them, the only one that did not present the problem was version 13.18. I use two monitors, and on my windows, in video settings -> ADJUST SCALE AND LAYOUT, I am using the value of 125%.

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: MenuSupport of TSkinManager #58772
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Hello

Could you show some screenshots, please?

The first image is from a form where there is only 1 component TPopupMenu, and it shows the source changed. The second image is from another Form, where there are some TPopupMenu. Note that on the same screen, one of the popups displays the default font setting, while the other one displays the modified font.

Attached Images

[attachment=9056:popup1.png]

[attachment=9057:popup2.png]

[attachment=9058:popup3.png]

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Recurring problem #58771
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'Support' wrote:

Do you mean a focusing of the control by Tab?

Or choosing of value from popup list?

Hi

No, this occurs when I click the button to open the list, generating the blink together with a white stripe. Image attached.

Regards
    Valdir Sola

in reply to: Code Completion Stopped Working with stable v14.11 #58760
    SpeedTI
    Participant
    'fd2000' wrote:

Installed v14.11 code completion in Delphi Tokyo stopped working, went back to v13 and instantly worked again

The same thing is happening to me. I use delphi 10.1 Berlin

Regards
    Valdir Sola

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)